Now Hiring a Part-Time Photographer/Videographer
NEWaukee is looking for a part-time photographer/videographer to capture the events on our 2019 lineup to use as storytelling and promotional tools, sponsor activations, and brand exhibition. We are looking for a candidate with solid experience in video production and editing, and the ability to shoot photography and video that is professional and compelling while staying true to the NEWaukee brand.
- Have professional experience in shooting and editing photos and video
- Attend all NEWaukee team weekly meetings (Monday/Wednesday mornings)
- Attend all NEWaukee events (Schedule varies weekly, includes nights and weekends)
- Own all necessary equipment and software
- Build and maintain an image and video library
- Work with team and project/event leads to determine narrative and purpose of images/video to be captured
Candidate must have access to and be familiar with:
- Adobe Creative Cloud, especially:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Motion graphics experience preferred, but not required
As soon as possible (Jan/Feb 2019)
Approximately 15-20 hours a week
- Includes office events, in-office team meetings, events and editing time
Please send your resume and photo/video portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘“Your Name: Photo/Video Position”. We expect to start reaching out to eligible candidates to set up interviews mid-January.
We will only be contacting a short list of candidates.