Make it in Milwaukee Overview:
Make it in Wisconsin is an immersive three day event that proactively engages potential new hires who explore the variety of career opportunities offered at a local company. We know that Millennials pick where they want to live before they pick where they would like to work. Together with the host company, NEWaukee can familiarize college students with the state and the company’s culture as well as open positions. The goal is to attract diverse talent from other markets and bring them into Wisconsin. Experiential recruiting is the matchmaker, giving students an opportunity to explore life as a young professional in the state and a chance to engage them before they enter this ultra-competitive market.
- Establish new and strategic partnership with a university for future diverse talent pipeline
- Pilot an innovative best practice for talent recruitment
- Change the perception of Wisconsin for future candidates
Working with the company’s university relations team, NEWaukee targets new and established universities with the focus areas needed to fill the most imminent job openings. Through a variety of in-person and online experiences, the NEWaukee team advertises the opportunity to “win a trip of their lifetime”. Program participants apply for the program and their application, video CV and resume are reviewed by the company’s talent acquisition team for the viability of the candidates. The top 25 eligible participants are transported to the city where the company is located for a three day experience that roughly follows the following itinerary:
- Student arrival and registration
- Program introductions and urban hike
- NEWaukee Night Market VIP excursion with senior leadership
- Live band brunch with company executives
- Tour of Company’s investments in local community
- Company department tours and job shadowing
- Company alumni mentor dinner party
- Company department interviews
- Closing ceremony
- Student departure
Investment: Estimated budget varies depending on number of students and travel needs – contact us for an itemized quote.
Contact us for more information!
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 414-273-1386