Company: Aurora Health Care
Company Culture Profile: We help people live well.
At Aurora Health Care, we pride ourselves on taking care of our people. And not just our patients—we mean you, too. Because when you work at Aurora, you get the best of the best. The chance to work with a dedicated team as passionate about work as you are. Limitless opportunities for ongoing learning and career advancement. Competitive compensation and a stable, secure work environment. But more than that, when you work for us, you have the opportunity to change lives—including your own.
By the numbers:
• Aurora is the largest private employer in Wisconsin, with more than 30,000 employees.
• Every year we serve 1.2 million patients in more than 90 communities in eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
• Our network includes 15 hospitals, 159 clinics and 70 pharmacies, as well as complete home-care services.
• Our caregivers named us one of Glassdoor’s 2018 Best Places to Work
• We are dedicated to advancing medicine—that’s why, at any given time, we have more than 400 clinical trials going on.
Achievements and recognition:
• We’ve been named a Top Workplace for the last five years in a row.
• Hospitals & Health Networks has named Aurora “Most Wired” for 11 consecutive years.
• Healthiest Employers, a leader in employee health analytics, named Aurora a Healthiest 100 Workplace in the United States.
Find out more about Aurora Health Care:
Advocate Aurora Health – This is Just the Beginning
Join our talent community