The Talent Journey: Building your 2019 Talent Strategy
presented by newance, a NEWaukee powered talent agency
Join us for a fresh look at talent attraction and retention. We’ll go through our signature Talent Journey™ model that spans the talent lifecycle. Sessions will include new ideas and insights into best-in-class employers.
- Part 1: Attraction & Selection (January 17th)
- Part 2: Onboarding & Engagement (January 24th)
- Part 3: Performance Management, Exits & Alumni (January 31st)
Competition for talent is only heating up:
- New major employers (hello, Foxconn!)
- Ongoing low unemployment
- Coastal tech companies turning to the Midwest for talent
Leaders need a clear and strategic approach to addressing this shortage. Perks and ping pong tables are not enough to compete and happy hours don’t equal an effective team.
The Talent Journey is the tool to assess, measure and take action where it counts.
Who should attend?
Executives and leaders responsible for hiring and retaining top talent.
This course will be most valuable if your role spans across business strategy, recruitment and employee development, or if you attend as a team. These elements are interdependent and highly related across the Talent Journey.