Engage. Inspire. Reconstruct.
Northern Pike connects entrepreneurs, creatives and community leaders from across the midwest for an intimate weekend retreat. Thoughtful creators and innovators from a wide cross-section of industries are encouraged to apply. Designed to inspire and empower, the retreat focuses on strong relationship building, inspiration breaks, outdoor recreational activities and personal reflection with the following goals:
We can achieve more when we work together. Participants are deliberately curated to achieve a meaningful personal network for you. Our selection process ensures we have a blend of personalities, industries, experience levels, diversity and perspectives. Among our cohort are a variety of engaging individuals: accomplished business leaders looking to make an impact, nonprofit leaders with a dramatic vision for change, entrepreneurs planning new models for business growth, young community builders wanting to lead the future and artists inspiring creativity. Please keep these qualities in mind as you apply and invite others. Collaborative exercises and coaching are designed to catalyze strong connections over the weekend.
Searching for solutions to personal career challenges? Wanting to create more meaningful engagements in your community? Northern Pike provides the time, environment, tools and resources needed to fuel your inspiration. Work both individually and with other participant cohorts to refine your ideas.
Creators are prone to burnout and isolation that can stall progress. At Northern Pike, come together as builders and community enrichers for a collective break. Nurture healthy practices that revitalize your body and mind to ensure ongoing productivity. Look back to appreciate and learn from past accomplishments and challenges, and move forward with renewed excitement and passion for the future.
The Lodge, W5476 Garton Rd, Plymouth, WI 53073
A secluded country log cabin in the Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin area.
Lodger (Bed in Shared Room): $250
Couch Surfer: $200
- Retreat starts Friday evening and concludes Sunday afternoon. Attendance at the entire weekend is mandatory. You can view the full schedule in the next tab.
- Ticket price includes all food and snacks, complimentary drinks during happy hours, and shuttle to and from off-site programming.
- You will need to secure your own transportation to The Lodge.
- Dress is casual—we will be doing yoga and nature walks.
- Once you have been invited to attend the retreat, payment in full will be required to confirm and hold your spot. We cannot guarantee your spot until full payment is received.
2018 Scholarship is Available!
Design a unique Northern Pike experience involving roughly 30 individuals to receive a reduced ticket price. Fill out the above application and send a brief description of the proposed experience to email@example.com.
Friday – Theme | Openness
• 5-7PM Check In / Registration
• 7:45PM Shuttle boards to Whistling Straits
• 8-10PM Opening Reception at Whistling Straits Clubhouse
Saturday – Theme | Reflection & Reconstruction
• Optional: 7-8AM Yoga & Meditation Session at The Lodge
• 8:30-10:00AM An unconventional hike for unconventional thinkers. | A curated hike with a catered breakfast at the end.
• 10:00-11:30AM Personal powwow time at The Lodge
• 11:30AM-2:30PM Building tomorrow | Tour and inspirational talks about the future of design and lunch at the American Club.
• 2:30-4:30PM Crowd.Lab | In todays world the perception is we take more than we give. During this time we will flip that narrative and each creator will give more than they receive.
• 4:30-6PM Persona powwow time at The Lodge
• 6-7PM Happy hour pot luck at The Lodge
• 7-9PM Campfire chats and community outdoor dinner | Short stories of being a change agent at The Lodge
• 9PM-12AM Recess
Sunday – Theme | Promise
• Optional: 7-9AM Yoga on the Lake
• 9:30-11AM Roundtable breakfast, keynote and closing remarks at The Lodge