Milwaukee is home to dozens of young professional organizations all working to foster the next generation of leaders and innovators to make Milwaukee a better city for all. In an effort to collaborate and break down barriers, 14 Milwaukee YP organizations are hosting 13 simultaneous happy hour events in 13 different locations on Old World 3rd Street for the closing party of Young Professional Week!
Each organization will host its own social. Guests are invited to attend one of the socials or bounce around between multiple socials!
Each organization and their guests will converge to Red, White, and Blue for one mega happy hour party!
Organizations | Locations
- Milwaukee Urban League Young Professionals | Pub Club
- Fuel Milwaukee | Ugly’s
- ONE MKE | Brass Alley
- Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee | Evolution Gastro Pong
- NEWaukee & NAIOP Wisconsin Developing Leaders | Matador Taco + Tequila Bar
- Rotaract Milwaukee | Old German Beer Hall
- United Way LINC (Lead Impact Network Change) | Who’s on Third
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network | Uber Tap Room
- National Association of Asian American Professionals | Carson’s
- Social X Milwaukee | Ale Asylum
- WGIRLS Milwaukee | The Loaded Slate
- Swarmm Events | Valhalla
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee Young Professionals Committee | Upper 90
This event is part of Milwaukee’s YPWeek presented by Northwestern Mutual!
YPWeek is a week long platform for discovery, adventure and meaningful conversations about the issues that matter among young professionals in Wisconsin. YPWeek brings together key leaders in the community, at purposefully chosen locations that integrate the unique cultural assets with meaningful learning or social interaction. The activities engage the millennial workforce in experiences that are important to you as a YP while educating your employers on the important role these functions play in retaining you as their workforce.