THINK-MAKE-HAPPEN: YPWeek Wisconsin 2017
In Wisconsin, you’re free to think bigger, encouraged to make your mark, and poised for great things to happen. Our culture and traditions fuel discovery and create opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment. In partnership with the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, we strengthen and share what it means to live and work in Wisconsin.
Finding a place to Think-Make-Happen is essential to a young professional. In 2017, NEWaukee incorporated Think-Make-Happen In Wisconsin into our largest YPWeek event yet, which had 25 communities participating across the state. An annual event, YPWeek taps the passion Wisconsin’s young professionals bring to the workplace to build and sustain Wisconsin’s strong workforce and high quality of life.
YPWeek Wisconsin 2017 resulted in the following success stories:
- 25 Communities Participating
- 185 Events | 14,244 Attendees
- 30 Community Projects:
– 7.3K+ Meals Prepared
– $7,040 Donated
– 2K+ Hours Volunteered
– 109 Bags of Trash Cleaned Up
– 70 Cards Written
– 35 Barrels of Sand for Sandboxes
– 7 Boxes of Supplies Donated
– 1 Public Mural
– 1 House Built
- Visibility for the State of Wisconsin:
– YPWeek.com: 28,039 Sessions | 18,783 Users | 80,148 Pageviews
– Global Traffic: 50 Countries | National Traffic: 49 States | Wisconsin Traffic: 327 Cities
– #YPWeek Social Impressions: 18.7M Impressions | 3M Users | 6,081 Tweets
New this year, YPWeek Wisconsin asked participants to respond to a single survey question: When choosing the best location to pursue your passion, what is the most important factor you consider?
To get involved in YPWeek Wisconsin 2018, please contact: email@example.com.
To learn more about Think-Make-Happen or to get involved, please visit: thinkmakehappen.com.