Happy Holidays from the NEWaukee Team
Happy Holidays from NEWaukee! 2018 was a year full of excitement and success for our team. We’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who partnered with us, supported us, and attended our events. This past year, we held over a hundred events throughout Milwaukee and Wisconsin. From intimate weekend-long innovation retreats to large summer festivals and everything in-between, our experiences try to build an inclusive community and create a sense of belonging in all areas of your life: social, civic and professional.
As 2019 approaches, our team can’t wait to continue down this busy and exciting path! We’ll be celebrating our 10th Anniversary, and we have some very special surprises in store.
Here’s to the New Year,
– The NEWaukee Team
Our Top 6 Moments of 2018…
• Tess Executive Chef Wins YPWeek Food Competition
BizTimes / 4-27-18
• Advocate Aurora Health Shows Off Milwaukee’s Assets to Recruit College Students
BizTimes / 5-30-18
• Expansion Pays Off as NEWaukee’s Night Market Draws Big Crowd
Milwaukee Business Journal / 7-12-18
• NEWaukee Celebrates 8th Annual Urban Island Beach Party with Floating Lanterns
Milwaukee Independent / 8-7-18
• Shut Down the Streets. Have a Party. Wisconsin Night Markets Use Fun to Spur Development
Wausau Daily Herald / 8-23-18
• NEWaukee Launches Talent Recruitment Firm, newance
BizTimes / 10-31-18
NEWaukee’s 10th Anniversary!
A civic accelerator series focused on Milwaukeeans coming together to solve a problem hands-on in the community and learning new skills along the way.
• The Shift
A speaker series and social event focusing on the power of women in the workplace.
• YPWeek Goes National
This upcoming year, NEWaukee will branch its YPWeek across the country in cities such as Chicago, Louisville, Salt Lake City and more.